Conditions Of Entry For Parties/Functions
We require a deposit prior to making a confirmed booking. Remaining amount is payable on the day of your party by cash or card.
Please be aware of the following conditions:
- A minimum of 10 children required for a party.
- You will be charged for the amount of children confirmed prior to the party and any additional children that attend.
- Additional adults attending are required to pay a spectators fee or entry fee if they are swimming.
- 2 Adults entry fees are included in the packages.
- 1 Marquee, 1 Table and 10 Chairs are included with all Birthday Packages.
- An additional cost for extra equipment is required if you have a larger group
- BBQ is included in the price, you must specify a booking time prior to your party.
There is a NO REFUND POLICY (unless pool is un-usable – thunder/lightning)
If you cancel your party your deposit will be turned into a credit for you to use again within 12 months.
Pool Rules and Inflatable Rules:
- Children under 12 yrs must be accompanied by an adult 18yrs+
- Only recognised swimwear is permitted, ie lycra or nylon
- No Running, Diving into Shallow Water and keep all swimmers off the lane ropes
- Abide by the waterslide and inflatable rules
- No abusive Language of Behavior
- No alcohol, glass or smoking within the grounds
- Lifeguards and Management reserve the right to ask your party to leave if any of the above Rules are broken without a refund.